facebook Michigan | EXAMPREP.ORG


<li>Michigan requires licensing at the State level for Construction, Remodeling, or Alteration of Residential or combination Residential & Commercial Structures.</li>
<li>Electrical, Mechanical and Plumbing Sub-Contractors are required to be licensed at the State level for both Commercial or Residential projects.</li>
<li>For additional licensing requirements including experience, financial and bonding requirements, exam information, reference books needed, Reciprocity and Continuing Education Requirements, please select the appropriate License link below.</li>

Showing all 6 results