California | EXAMPREP.ORG


California requires licensing for all Commercial, Residential and Public Works Construction involving projects of $500.00 or more.
Claifornia requires a Business Law exam be passed by first time applicants, along with a Trade exam.
Requirements exist for all classifications regarding Bonding, Insurance, Workers’ Compensation, Operating Capital and Limited Reciprocity. For more information on all of the following view the individual license links below.

Showing all 14 results