Every aspect of Commercial, Residential, and Public Works construction is regulated at the State level.
Applicants must satisfactorily complete at least 8-hours of Continuing Education per category type every two-years, based on the current state-adopted codes applicable to each category of license held.
For additional licensing requirements including experience, financial and bonding requirements, exam information, reference books needed, reciprocity and Continuing Education Requirements, please select the appropriate License link below.

Showing all 7 results